Sunday, May 11, 2008

ToDaY (April 26,2008)

Today,I had my tutorial with Ms.Kathleen and my friends are Cassandra and Alvianto.
We're having fun on maths tutorial with Ms.Kathleen.
Mr.Perico was going to Thailand to have a training with all the IB PYP school and Mr.Perico is the PYP coordinator.
Later,on Monday our teacher are Mr.Darwin and Ms.Yolanda.
Just now,In mega mall I saw Ms.Erika and her friend and I call her then she say"Hai" to me and my mother.
Just now,at 16:30(4:30) I went to BCS to dance and it was fun and my friends and I are dancing jazz dance.
It quite hard because we forgot the dance but,it's OK,
My mother and my father photo me and video me.
Actually,later at night I need to go to the church but,there's no time to go there because my family and I went shopping.

I think this is my idea for today so..
BYE!!!

No comments: