Sunday, May 11, 2008

ToDaY (April 23,2008)

Today,in math we complete our activity on symmetry and we checked our activity on the words.
I also complete my activity on sign and symbols.
In UOI,we had an experiment and my group is telling about water level increase and I thought my group will be the perfect group but,it was not.
The group the I choose is Hendro's group because the group explain well about the natural disaster but,they only explain on tornado,earthquake and tsunami.
Hendro's group experiment is about "Land changes or effects of natural disaster".
I also learned that natural disaster happen in all place like Philippines,if Philippines the place had many natural disaster like; flood,hurricane,tsunami,tornado,earthquake and all the natural disaster.
In English,we went to the computer room to type our persuasive essay and copy-paste to the Microsoft publisher and we had 3 work to type in Microsoft word,publisher and blogger.
The 3 task is to do our blogger type the persuasive essay and type our explanation text.

I think this is my learning log for today so......................
BYE BYE.....

No comments: