Monday, April 21, 2008

ToDaY (April 21,2008)

Today,I maths I learned about symmetry and this is our new topic in maths.we still need to do some exercise so we can analyze some of the work in symmetry.

In UOI I learned about the changes in all of the country's and we also learned some natural disaster and I got new disaster and the name is Dought I think the name is correct.tomorrow we need to check our money and play again the games and that is 'Who wants to be a millionare'and we also need to total our money.

In English we redo/check our work on 'Shorelines' and I redo my work because my grammar is wrong so I redo my work.But,some of my friends just check her.his work and some of us redo our work and the title should be still the same.

I think this is my idea on what I do today....So I think I gotta go.....

SO BYE - BYE!!!!!!!!!!!...

No comments: