Thursday, February 7, 2008

HaPpY dAy

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Chinese New year Graphics




zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Chinese New year Graphics



Do you know today I got so many angpao(red pocket) from my mother and father friends I was so happy and inside was those money that I get like Rp.10.000 or Rp.20.000 and also Rp.50.000 I put those money in my wallet so my money could be more many...............................On this Chinese new year so you got angpao like me?or you go any where to have your Chinese new year so you guys will be happy not like me I just stay at home but I can update my blogger and I can play with my brother and watch T.V...................I think this is the thing that I want to tell you.......................................Bye-Bye everyone

No comments: