Monday, February 4, 2008

ToDaY

Do you know what I do on Sunday?I go to my church to praise Jesus and I go to eat in My Noddle and I was so happy..I go to ballet to have more practices for my exam on March but I still doesn't know what date will I going to have this exam?And today I forgot to do my blogger so tomorrow I try to have my time to update my blogger because today I have a lesson on mandarin and I also need to go out and eat for celebrating Chinese new year and today I am watching sing a song and it was so funny and also I watch Doo Bee Doo and it was so funny and there was a girl called Shayna and she is so funny when she cry and when she is running and my family is watching that to and later I want to watch Doo Bee Doo again with my brother Daniel and I think this is the only one that I want to write so sorry everyone..............................I think I can continue my experiences tomorrow or later.............................So Bye-bye everybody...........

No comments: