Friday, February 8, 2008

ToDaY

Do you know on 14 February it was Valentine day and it was good for couple and they can go to eat together because it was valentine day and they can do what they want with her/his couple and do you know yesterday at 10 o'clock I go to my church until 2 o'clock and know I still don't do my homework because if for the location and the geography and it was so hard to find in the internet but I try to get some location and geography of Karimun but it so hard to do that and today I have a long sleep but I can't to have my sleep long so I so my blogger and I want you guys to do your blogger to and I think on 11 February we will come back to school and who will go to school on 11 February? I think I will go to school so I can play with my friends...............
I think this is the o;only one that I want to write............................bye bye everyone and I forgot something have a hard time to write my comment...................................................

No comments: