Friday, February 1, 2008

WhAt I dO oN fRiDaY

Today,At school I was following to the Chinese new year and I was so happy because I saw the barongsai at school and after the program I go to Irene’s house and Irene was chatting with Kennedy and when I was in there I was so happy because I can play games in her computer and Irene was still using her Chinese new year dress and me too………..And today my activity is to update my blogger and to watch TV and I also play games again today in my computer and I can't to watch in the Studio 21 but I think I will not going there because my mother has to clean the house first before we went there....................................Hello everybody do you update your blogger to for today?.......................and what website should I find for the location and the geography of karimun?............Hey everybody do you enjoy your holiday on these school holiday?.........If me I think I just stay at home and just update my blogger I think.....................and I was so happy because I can update my blogger................and later at night I will go to the church with my family and we will praise Jesus......................Do you go to another place than Batam like Jakarta or what else......................I want to have free time to play but I think I just need to do my blogger..................And I think this is the only thing I need to write..............Bye bye and have a nice day on this holiday and also don't forgot to update your blogger bye........

No comments: