Monday, January 28, 2008

WhAt I dO oN mOnDaY

Do you know that today I learn about the Province and we need to highlight some important information. We need the read the article from the email and I love to read the articles and it was so fun.Do you that on English we have to write some letter to Mr. Ken and I write 14 paragraph and I love to write a letter so I write so many paragraph on the paper line.........................Do you know where's my my math puzzle games?????????
I was just finding my games at school but its not there and when I check at home its not at my house.....................................
Oh I think today is my worst day ever because I just go to the clinic because I have an headache and a stomachache......
I also can't play with my friend ;on lunch time in my class and I just sitting down and do nothing so I just take my bahasa book and tomorrow in bahasa time we will watch some CD in library room and I forgot 1 today in the topten I got 10 and I just so happy to got 10 on my topten............................and I wish tomorrow I got 10 again..................................And this is only my blogger I have to take a bath and have a nice sleeping day...................I wish you will have some happy night time......................................................

No comments: