Monday, January 28, 2008

WhAt I dO oN sUnDaY


Today on saturday i do my homework and i have a free time and i was going to nagoya hill.At the night i'll always go to the church because my church made many times to go to the church like,

1.tuesday
2.wednesday
3.friday(2 times)
4.saturday
5.sunday

i'll do all my homework but yesterday i forget to do my reading count so today i read double time so i don't have any blank box.I don't have any reason in my box of the reading count.But sometimes i go to irene's house to play.this is my wish.I wish i could have a shorts homework so we have any free time but i could pas it maybe until wednesdayif there's many homework.

Dear Mr.Perico could you give any comments so i'll could read it and i will reply your comments.................................................................Have a nice time to put a comment..........................................................Bye-Bye...........................................................

0 comments

No comments: