Tuesday, January 29, 2008

WhAt I dO oN tUeSdAy

Today me and my friends have a happy time at maths subject and in the top ten I got 10 or 11 I was so happy again because I got that score again and I was so happy and not only me who got 10 or 11 but some of the advance people are also got 10 but some of the advance people got 9 and 10 and we have to work some maths question and Mr.Perico told us to make 3 question again but we to make our own question and Mr.Perico divide 3 groups and The 1st group is the lower point group and the 2nd group is the people who got 6, 7 and 8 and the 3rd group is the advance group who got 9 and 10 and our question is so hard but I try to solve the problem and when its time to check our work I got 3 and I also so happy...........Do you know that we have a home and Mr.Perico can you explain the homework ones more because I don't understand the homework.......Mr.Perico can I give the homework on Friday at Chinese new year day if I can't give it on Friday its Ok I just give my homework tomorrow............................Thank you for reading my journal.......Oh I forgot I can you write some positive comments in my blogger because in my blogger I don't have any comments to read............Thank you for reading my journal.......bye bye everybody.................Have a nice sleeping time every one..............


No comments: