Wednesday, April 9, 2008

ToDaY (April 7,2008)

Today,In UOI I learned about changing shores and we try to finish our group work research.If we don't make our research on the holiday,we can make it today and submit it tomorrow.
Just know we also present the work of our group to the whole class.

In math,we learned about angle and we make some of the angle work,we also check the thinking question and the parallel and perpendicular lines.

In English,we need to complete our story board in 20 minutes.We need to go to the computer room to research our topic in changes.

If me,I research about human and I borrowed some books to research our topic.
we also do some of our topic and take notes.

we also have homework and the homework is in Bahasa Indonesia,UOI,Blogger and of course reading.

I think this is my idea in what I do today Bye bye.!!!!!!!!

No comments: