Monday, April 21, 2008

ToDaY (April12,2008)

Today,In Maths I learned about straight lines and we also had an assessment and the assessment is that we should color the right angle and write if there are 0,1,2,3,4 right angles in the box.

In UOI,I learned about changing shores and we continued our group work about the changing shores that we learned on the causes and effect,We gave him/her the 2 star in a wish.So,they can improve they're work.

In English,We continued our work on our explanation text about cloning and Actually,Hurricanes names come in alphabetical order.

This is only ideas that I had on 12 April in my learning so I want to tell better do you homework or else you may got a consequence like and some of my friends because of not doing the homework.......

I hope some of you are doing your blogger...

SO BYE-BYE.......!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: