Wednesday, April 9, 2008

ToDaY (April 9,2008)

Today,me and my friends went fieldtrip to kampung melayu beach and Mr.Perico told us to draw the shorelines there.
I also draw some picture or we can photo those picture in the beach.
In there Bu Sulastri is telling us the changes there because the people is not available.
In there I also draw the beach and the house that have and some of them toke a picture of a beach.
In Math I learned about angles again and there are exercise to work on.
The total of the score is maybe 38 and I got 38but some of them got lower score and some of them got higher score.
I wonder why our paper of the angle work is not been check and we don't get our paper at all.
We also check our homework in math and if some of them don't do the homework/Incomplete/not perfect those people need to stay in the classroom to make it complete and perfect.
In UOI we also need to complete our article by making question anything and it needs to be about cloning/clone.
If we not done with our cloning article/work we can do it tomorrow in the morning....

We also have homework and the homework is Blogger and of course reading..........

I think this is my ideas in what I do today!!!!!!!...........

No comments: