Thursday, April 3, 2008

ToDaY (April 3,2008)

Today,In UOI we learned about the 'Changing Earth' and we make some groups and we need to write the causes and the effects from the changing earth booklet and we just need to continue it tomorrow I think.I want to tell my group members in my group and that is Hendro, Kennedy, Cassandra and me and we also have a pre-assessment in UOI and I got 16 only.I think some of you got 20 or whatever score that are higher than me.

In English Mr.Perico told us to finished the book about 'The Stone Fox'and the story was just so sad and the story is that searchlight was dead because willy wants to win in the dog race and if dog run faster they don't have any oxygen to come out so the heart maybe was crashed and so searchlight was died and don't tell anybody that just know when we are reading Mr.Perico was eating J.CO donuts and it was just so cheating.

In maths we have a topten and we also have a homework in the maths booklet and I in topten I got 9 and Mr.Perico told use that we can use calculator in topten and some of the maths problem are using MDAS and it means multiplication division addition and subtraction.Do you want to know the homework in maths?the homework in maths is about perpendicular and parallel and I can do my homework by myself and if was just so nice and good for my learning in maths.

Just know in the morning we read another book and the title is 'Bertha's secret battle'and one the first time I be Fiona and the second one all the girl be Helen and the story was just nice and Mr.Perico told to me that when I was reading the book I was reading with full of expresion

I think this is the only one that I want to tell you so....HAVE A NICE SLEEP KNOW I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DREAM IN YOUR SLEEP SO BYE-BYE AND SEE TOMORROW IN THE NEXT DAY IN SCHOOL.....

No comments: