Monday, March 10, 2008

ToDaY (March 10 2008)

Today I need to complete our unit of "Our Province" and tomorrow we will start our unit in "Our Community" and just know at UOI time me and my friends are helping Mr.Perico to keep the things that it was about "Our Province"...Just know I also putting some pins that Mr.Perico use for putting those map and all of the things that we need to put in the board.(Soft Board)Know I am updating m,y blogger.........


In maths we are checking those homework that Mr.Perico gave to use and my work is perfect and I got it all correct and when I total those score the score is 57 and it was just fine and some of my groups like Irene she got the total of her score is 63 and it was so many.......She got 63 because she add the score is 25 plus 16 and also plus 12........and for me the total is 53 and maybe she add those number is wrong and not concentrating with her number........

In the club I saw Ms.Eden with her child and her child is so cute and he is so chubby and also his name is Raihan..I thought Ms.Eden coming by herself and don't bring her child but when I saw Ms.Eden I saw her baby/child too....

I think this is my happy day ever because I can help others and I also can see my old teacher and she is teaching me at grade 3 and I want her to teach me again.........
So Bye Bye I need to take a Bath......Bye Bye..

No comments: