Monday, March 31, 2008

ToDaY (March 31,2008)

Today,In maths I learned about angle and I think it was just nice and good for me.In maths I also learned how to make some angle inside a circle that we make and i think I love to make that..

In English I watch DVD with my friends and it's about the time machine the second version and the second version of the time machine is not the same as the first version and tomorrow we are going to watch again the second version because yesterday we don't have any time to watch all so we will continue the time machine tomorrow...

IN UOI I also learned that we have an explanation about the changing earth and I just got 2 points but I will make my score will be more higher than 2.I think some of will get higher score than me...

I think this is the only one that I want to say to you so I want to say GOOD BYE....

No comments: