Saturday, March 1, 2008

ToDaY (March 2 2008)

Today I was so happy because I can go to my church with my family but I was so tired and i want to sleep but I also need to do my blogger so I try not to sleep and in the car I was so sleepy so I sleep and when I got home I was going to open my computer and do the blogger and I was fun and I hope you also doing your blogger and later I want to go to the church again later at night and it was fun to go to the church and I hope for the Christian they also go to the church just now in the morning and just know in the morning I also go to the church and it was just fun going to the church...........I wish you also have fun going to the church.......I think I just want to say this thing because I want to watch TV and that is idola cilik and the film is like a little boy/girl want to sing in front of her/his parents and her/his friends and thank you for reading my blogger.........Bye Bye.......

No comments: