Thursday, March 13, 2008

ToDaY (March 13 2008)

Today I go to school early and tomorrow is my best day ever because tomorrow is PTC (Parents Teachers Conference)and tomorrow I was the first guys who will have the PTC........Ithink the PTC will be great and nice.......and I also think maybe my mum and dad will like my score because the I got all high score and I was just happy today..........
Just know I just fight with my brother because he always mad at me so I mad at him......He even always mad at me if I don't do wrong.....


In mandarin class I l;earn a new title in mandarin an the title is black cat I think because I forgot the title in mandarin......
In lunch I just was so happy because I don't play anything but even better that I don't play anything because if I play hop-scotch there are many students will play....

At lunch when it was time to read Fantastic Mr.Fox I saw Vincent an Mr.,Perico are eating together in the classroom and I just do my mandarin homework...It was just fun that I was reading together with my cool and cute teacher and all my gorgeous friends.......

And the chapter that we end know is maybe chapter 16 or chapter 15 or whatever chapter....Mr.Perico just know just tell us to recognize our thing for tomorrow...

So see you tomorrow guys Bye Bye....

No comments: